Breaking News

Federer reveals the perfect tournament where he would retire from tennis

Speaking to CNN, last month in Dubai Roger Federer commented on what tournament could mark his last tennis match in career. The Swiss player mentioned Wimbledon where he won eight titles.

Federer said: "I have a lot of places that are very special to me, thankfully. I've been very fortunate. But yeah, sure, like a Wimbledon stands out as maybe a place, but there are actually also many others. I've been thinking about it, like where is that place? But I think it will all come down to, is it the body, is it the family, is it the mind, is it one morning when I wake up, how does it happen? And then maybe that day that it happens, maybe that is the end, or maybe I say I can maybe get a few more tournaments left in me, I don't know. And then maybe that one tournament I think that it could be is way too far away, and then you just can't make it there. It should be a happy, celebration day, not a sad funeral-type day. I hope it's not like that for me."

ALSO READ: Roger Federer adds new tournament to February 2019 schedule!

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA http://bit.ly/2ST4XuG

No comments