Breaking News

Humble Stefanos Tsitsipas: I will try to stay the same person

Stefanos Tsitsipas has a hobby of making videos and posting them on YouTube. During his on-court interview after reaching his maiden Grand Slam semi-final beating Roberto Bautista Agut on Tuesday, the 20-year-old said to the crowd he has a YouTube account. The subscriber count of his YouTube page has, since, been steadily increasing.

In press conference, Tsitsipas said: 'I didn't know it was going to have such an impact, what I said. I didn't check yet. Yeah, I'm not sure. I think I'm going to be more careful what I'm going to post on my next video. I'm going to continue doing it. Doesn't change anything as a person. I am going to try to remain the same. It's nice to be having those nice results, but most importantly it's important to stay who you are, yeah, not think too much of yourself. I'm going to continue making those videos. There is no pressure, not at all, zero percent.'

Asked how how close he came to becoming an Australian citizen, Tsitsipas replied: 'Not really close. That's disappointing I guess for them, yeah. But for me, I'm proud to be Greek, representing the blue and white colours of that flag.'

ALSO READ: Rafael Nadal: Worse players than David Ferrer won a Grand Slam title 

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA http://bit.ly/2TcqyyC

No comments