Breaking News

'Federer, Djokovic, Nadal are the most complete players' - Expert

Tennis expert Bernhard Schar commented on what makes the Big 3 players unique. Speaking to the Swiss TV channel SRF, he said: "There aren't other complete players like Djokovic, Federer and Nadal. 'Younger guys are just too much inconsistent or too young."

Tsitsipas spoke about growing up in Greece and Russia: "It was very important that I came from a second background, is that correct? That I had two different cultures, Greek and Russian, involved in my life. It gave me a whole different perspective about things. And having my mom in tennis was pretty nice. And most importantly, both of my parents were involved with tennis. And it's -- my mom actually, you know, gave me a lot of discipline in my game. That's what I believe helped me a lot. Discipline. Which, in Greek culture is not, you know, that common, I would say."

Tsitsipas also praised his compatriot Maria Sakkari: "She's a lovely girl. And she's also a very good competitor out on the court. And I'm very proud that me and her, we can bring tennis in Greece to another level. We're good friends, you know. In the tournaments."

Tsitsipas will next play the Sofia Open in Bulgary, trying to get far in that tournament too.

ALSO READ: Rafael Nadal: Worse players than David Ferrer won a Grand Slam title 

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA http://bit.ly/2So6UlN

No comments