Breaking News

Roger Federer speaks about his different ways of celebration

Roger Federer celebrates his wins on the court in different ways. Sometimes jumping, sometimes lifting his arms. Speaking to Mary Carillo of Tennis Channel, Federer opened up on his different ways to celebrate. 'Sometimes you visualize it almost, it can be the day before, sometimes it could be the day of the match, sometimes it could be game before or the match point before', said Federer.

'Sometimes you don't think of it. I just hope you can get over the finish line, and then often I think it depends on how match point was played because if you have a long rally and you finish up with an on the run forehand winner, you can't just drop to the ground. So if it happens after a serve and you see the return sailing out and you have time to go like, Oh my god, I could feel so good, and I am so exhausted, so happy all at once that sometimes you drop to the ground. You realize I was so tense and I am so hoping to win that breakpoint, that I was going jumping up and down so the good thing is that I can't always control it but I am happy I can share my emotions with the people that are generally really genuinely happy to see me celebrating, to see that I care of the results I achieve. It means to me a lot.'

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA https://ift.tt/2FEsKJD

No comments