Breaking News

Garbine Muguruza gets inspired to Rafael Nadal in Madrid Open

Garbine Muguruza approaches the Madrid Open with a lot of excitement. The Spaniard said: "I have a lot of willingness to play well here, like Rafael Nadal always did. It's the only big tournament we have in Spain on the women's side and hopefully I do better than the past years."

The Madrid Mayor Carmena said: "Madrid is happy to have this Open of tennis. Madrid loves the sport, appreciates it and enhances it when they see big sportsmen like you. You make the Madrid natives happier. Madrid is even more important and the Open was the key on it."

Feliciano Lopez concluded: "It's very special for me to run this tournament and I thank Manolo Santana for the help he has given me. Best wishes Garbine, who has a big desire to play here, and Rafa, who is expected to win by everyone. They are our best players and I hope they feel Madrid natives."

This year in the Australian Open Nadal started using a new serve motion in order to gain speed and make less fatigue while hitting the shot. He is not serving as well as he did in the 2010 US Open, when he even hit at 200km/h, but this shot is much better than it was in the past. "It has always been my weakness and I tried thousands of things", admitted Nadal. "We always tried improving and finding ways and I believe we made it. Now this is a very important weapon."

Muguruza will open her run against Petra Martic.

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA http://bit.ly/2WnIYOn

No comments