Breaking News

I don't know how long Caroline Wozniacki will keep playing - Brother

In an interview, Caroline Wozniacki's brother Patrik commented on his sister Caroline's health condition. The Dane has been dealing with rheumatoid arthritis for almost a year and she was forced to retire from her Madrid Open first round match. Patrik shared his concern. "It's really a shame. She played so well in Charleston, and practised so well in Monaco, despite having one day when her RA flared up. I'm a bit worried as a brother about how long Caroline will keep playing. Caroline's been unlucky this year with illnesses, injuries. She practised so well in Monaco," he said.

On Twitter, while in Monte Carlo, on April 28 Wozniacki wrote: "Last couple of days I’ve had a flare up of my RA, my hands (and) joints were swollen and I felt pain everywhere,but I was determined not to let it slow me down!Things that made me feel better:rest,getting outside to walk, sauna, cryo and massages. RA people out there, what makes you feel better?"

Wozniacki is set to get married with the former NBA star David Lee in June this year. On Twitter some days ago the former world no. 1 wrote a post in honor of his partner: "Happy birthday!! I love every minute and every day I get to spend with you! I can’t wait to see what crazy and fun adventures the next 60 years bring, but for now, thank you for being my best friend, my ride or die."

Transcription/Translation: Mark Nixon on Twitter

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA http://bit.ly/2V6uwZF

No comments