Breaking News

Only Federer, Djokovic, Nadal win more matches than they lose - Pennetta

In an interview to Il Corriere Della Sera, Fabio Fognini's wife Flavia Pennetta commented on the Italian player's success in the Monte Carlo Masters. The 2015 US Open winner said: "An enormous happiness. For him, because he deserved such a big success. It's a prize for his career. I know Fabio. I live with him, I know how he trains and how he feels. You do a lot to achieve a goal that is for a few people. In tennis - apart Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic - you lose more times than you win. It's like I won too."

Without wedding and fatherhood, would he have won in Monte Carlo? "It would have still happened because his tennis is unique. But it's true that becoming the father of Federico, who turns two on the 19th of May, made him feel a responsibility. He is no longer a son but a father. I saw him changing under my eyes: welcoming Federico was not easy for a man who was very close to his parents."

On how Fabio behaves with her, Pennetta concluded: "He is better writing because Fabio is shy. But he has been writing me amazing things since when we started dating each other. I am not surprised: I fell in love with a man who made me feel love, desire. protection. And he also started listening to me about tennis. He never tells me it but I know he listens to me."

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA http://bit.ly/2Lk0X7o

No comments