Breaking News

Simona Halep agrees with Rafael Nadal: 'Clay is much better for the body'

Rafael Nadal often says that the clay courts fit more to his body than hard courts do. Simona Halep agrees with the Spaniard's quotes. In a press conference in Madrid, the Romanian said: "Yeah, I love clay. I always say that it's much better for the body and it's softer, it is normal. You can slide so the impact and the stop is not that hard, so yeah, it's better on clay."

Halep loves competing in the Spanish event: "I feel good every time when I come to Madrid and I'm happy to be back and winning matches. Yeah, it's a special place for me. Many friends are coming. Ilie Nastase was today there, Nadia Comaneci, many others. It's nice to play in front of them and when you feel like home, you can play better. So that's why here I can play one of my best games. So today I think it was a good match. Both of us played very well and, in the end, I was a bit stronger mentally and I found a rhythm. So it was a good day and it is a good tournament for me always."

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA http://bit.ly/2vNu74f

No comments