Breaking News

Serena Williams is determined to be great at everything she does - Husband

In an interview with Forbes India, Serena Williams spoke about her activity in the business. The American player makes a lot of investments. “I want to be a part of it. I want to be in the infrastructure. I want to be the brand, instead of just being the face", said Serena. "It really shaped me for the rest of my career both on and off the court in terms of taking a chance and how to be different and how to stand out. I learnt you can’t overspend, but I also learnt that I love seed investing. It’s fun to get in there. I don’t gamble. I don’t jump off buildings. I’m the most non-taking-a-chance kind of a person, but I felt like seed was where we wanted to be.”

Serena is helped by her husband Alexis Ohanian, a Reddit Co-Founder. “I’ve been really leaning on Alexis."

Ohanian added: "She is determined to be great at everything she does. I’d like to call us a more modern business family. The advice I generally give to founders is don’t take money from celebrities. The only exception is when they are really going to add value. Because in most cases, they are not really familiar with this world and if you are doing it to feed your ego, it’s a bad idea.”

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA https://ift.tt/2MhG1ws

No comments