Breaking News

Serena Williams' role in ‘Terminator: Dark Fate’

Linda Hamilton, the actress who plays Sarah Connor in the new “Terminator: Dark Fate” shared to Hollywood Reporter that she benefited from Serena Williams’ pregnancy as she got the chance to get in shape with tennis champion’s trainer Mackie Shilstone.

“I was working with a fantastic trainer in New Orleans named Mackie Shilstone. He works with professional athletes but I got a spot with him because Serena Williams was pregnant. I bet Mackie Shilstone read about two hours a day on how to, scientifically, get more out of the older body. He works with young, professional athletes and not 62 year-old women, but we worked really hard. There was pilates but there was also nutrition and physical therapy. I mean, I had a village. He owned my butt for an entire year; I didn’t eat carbohydrates for a year. We did our very best to see how we could pull Sarah Connor from my body.” said Linda to THR.

The new Terminator movie features stars like Arnold Schwarzenegger, Linda Hamilton, Edward Furlong and Mackenzie Davis while the storyline – as written on IMDB - refers to the last movie of the well-known series: “More than two decades after the events of Terminator 2: Judgment Day, Sarah Connor sets out to protect a young woman named Dani Ramos and her friends, as a liquid metal Terminator, sent from the future, attempts to terminate them.”

The movie will be released on 1st of November 2019.

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA https://ift.tt/2Zch3lZ

No comments