Breaking News

Lewis Hamilton gets signed racket from Roger Federer

Formula 1 driver Lewis Hamilton got a racket signed from Roger Federer. The Briton is excited to use the Wilson Pro Staff RF97, as he wrote: “Thank you so much, Roger Federer, for this. Finally, have the tool to make sure my dad doesn’t beat me ever.”

On a handwritten note, Federer said: “Dear Lewis, I hope you are well. Just wanted to make sure you were one of the first to receive my new racket. Best always, Roger.”

On his future retirement, Hamilton said: "I don't fear it. Naturally for athletes, it has to be the saddest day, to hang up and stop doing something you've loved your whole life and as long as you can remember. But that is why I have all these other things in place that I can fall back on. The fashion side, for example. I've found another business that I can do for a long time if successful. Currently, that is going really, really well but I don't know how long it will go. But at least I have another interest. There are a lot of different things I can be interested in. I know my life is not going to be over when I retire. And that gives me a lot of comfort. But right now I feel physically good enough to continue so I'm going to try to eke that out as long as I can."

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA https://ift.tt/34vo0ku

No comments