Breaking News

Roger Federer: 'Business partners wanted me to be fully focused on tennis'

Roger Federer spoke about his partnership with On shoes. The Swiss player said: "I'm pretty flexible. I have a lot of feelings about what I see could fit the brand. Maybe tennis, heritage and history is a good one, but sometimes we haven’t used it….I’m really open and about to take the journey."

Federer also clarified tennis stays his priority: "My business partners wanted me to be fully focused on tennis. This is why it’s extremely exciting and quite unusual.”

Federer also recalled when he visited Costa Rica to play a junior tournament: "It was an unbelievable experience because we went to the Florida Tour in the Orange Bowl and then we went to Mexico, Costa Rica, Venezuela, without parents, with the coach, I do not know. It was important moments", said Federer who played two qualifying matches at the time."

Emilio Gomez, who played an exhibition match in South America before Federer, said: "It was incredible, very satisfaying. Just thank to Nicolas Lapentti for organizing this big event. Being a little part of it was special. Being with Federer again was very good. I said hi to him when the event ended, he told me he was happy to see me. He is the best of all time, an amazing person."

Meanwhile, the organizer Manuel Maté said that fans will not be refurbished for the exhibition match that was supposed to feature Federer and Alexander Zverev last week but that was cancelled because of the controversies going on in the country."

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA https://ift.tt/2XW41sW

No comments