Breaking News

Simona Halep and boyfriend donate €30,000 to help Romania combat crisis

Simona Halep and her boyfriend Toni Iuruc decided to donate €30,000 to help Romania fight the coronavirus crisis that hasn’t reached its peak yet, at least in the Balkan country. Halep and her rumored future husband were affected by the vast array of problems that Romanians started to confront after the pandemic started.

"It's true, and this is the amount, EUR 30,000. I don't watch the news, but I was at home with my boyfriend Tony, and we saw how hard it was for everyone. We both decided to donate […] No matter the amount, I have to donate. It came from the heart. I don't like to officially announce these donations. The doctors and the Romanians need help," Simona Halep said during a Digi Sport interview.

Simona Halep also talked about how she deals with the current situation, as she is isolated in her house in Bucharest.

“I miss the fact that I can’t hang out with my friends, we can’t gather up. I liked to go out in the city a lot, to sit and laugh, to tell stories. I isolated myself completely. I haven’t met somebody I don’t know since 9th March,” said Halep.

The fact that I have stayed at home for 6-7 weeks now, in a single place, is something wow for me. I have never done this. I sleep more and I can say this is a whim,” Simona Halep concluded.



from Tennis World USA https://ift.tt/34EQTf4

No comments