Breaking News

ATP Vienna: Lorenzo Sonego's shots HUMILIATES Djokovic!

Lorenzo Sonego inflicted on Novak Djokovic one of the most humiliating defeats of his bright career, thanks to a compilation of really brilliant and close shots, such as dropshors and net shots, winning forehands and amazing rally, as you can see in the video below, thus reaching the semifinals of the ATP 500 in Vienna. The Italian beat beat the world no.1 with the final result of 6-2 6-1.

"The truth is that securing the top position in the ATP rankings until the end of the season influenced me," Djokovic explained IN a press conference. "This totally affected my game. I felt I had already achieved the goal for which I came to Vienna. I did not have the energy needed. I am completely healthy and focused to arrive in the best possible condition for the ATP Finals in London. Sonego He was simply superior to me in all areas of the game. It was a pretty bad game on my part and a good one on his part. He deserved to win."



from Tennis World USA https://ift.tt/38105hw

No comments