Breaking News

Alex De Minaur: 'Playing against Rafael Nadal at Wimbledon was incredible'

Alex De Minaur looks forward to potentially facing Rafael Nadal in the Brisbane International quarter-finals match. Speaking in press conference on Saturday, De Minaur said: 'It was a pretty incredible experience for me, so many things to learn. Just being out there on court with these guys, the next time you know what to expect. Hopefully I will be ready but we will see what happens. I have put in the hard yards for a big 2019.'

The 19-year-old also revealed he got his driving licence in Spain, where he trains during some parts of the year, in November: 'I was fortunate enough to have a week and a half off (in the off-season) so I spent all that time and effort getting my driver's licence in Spain. I don't (have an Australian licence), that takes a bit longer. But in Spain, I just had to pass my theory then pass my driving test and it was all good in a week and a half.'

ALSO READ: Rafael Nadal: Worse players than David Ferrer won a Grand Slam title

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA http://bit.ly/2GNKNRc

No comments