Breaking News

Roger Federer is timeless, says Formula 1 driver

In an interview to Blick, the Formula 1 Ferrari driver Sebastian Vettel praised the 20-time Major tennis champion winner Roger Federer. 'I saw him once and I shook his hand', said Vettel. 'But I never spoke with him closely. He is the symbol of aesthetics and perfection in sports. Roger Federer is timeless. There are rules that are for everyone, but it seems that with him it's different. He is simply great. At 37.'

About the football club Eintracht Frankfurt, Vettel added: 'I am a big fan of them. So far it works great. Many see the Frankfurt in the Champions League. Well, let's wait and see.'

Bodenssee? 'Nice. You can use this lake for many ways. If you live ten kilometres away from it, you have the Paradise in front of you. I think I fell in love with the lake through a classy trip.'

On Robert Kubica's comeback, Vettel added: 'I am happy for him. Because no one can imagine how difficult was for him, for what he went through.'

Joackim Low? 'Much criticism is unfair now, you always have to see what he got. I do not think it's right to forget his successes in the last 12 years.'

ALSO READ: Rafael Nadal: Worse players than David Ferrer won a Grand Slam title

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA https://ift.tt/2LnySrW

No comments