Breaking News

Maria Sharapova reveals what makes her fall in love with a man

What qualities does a man need to have in order to have Maria Sharapova fall in love with him? Over the years the former world No. 1 dated several men, but she now seems to have found stability having been in a romantic relationship with the British businessman Alexander Gilkes since 2016. 'I am much easier than what it may seem: if a man makes me laugh, and so makes me happy, he has good chances to make me fall in love with. I like who surprises me and opens my eyes on things I didn't know or think of', said Sharapova in an interview to Corriere Della Sera.

How far is the retirement from tennis for Sharapova? 'It all depends on my body and shoulder: I have been dealing with it for ten years.'

In 2018 Sharapova ended her season at the US Open and she played most matches in the clay-court season. She is 31 years old and dealt with a lot of physical issues for years. How does she imagine her last match? 'The last match, the last handshake, the last clap... I do not think about it too much. Leaving the court forever will be a strong emotion but I do not make a drama around it. If there was a beginning, an end needs to be there too. And it won't be the end of the world.'

What will she do on her first day of her post-career? 'I do not think it will change too much than my current routine. I will not move, I will not pick another city or house. In Los Angeles, I am doing well. I will definitely travel less. But routines, friends, passions will be the same. And I will keep hitting the gym in order to stay fit.'

ALSO READ: Rafael Nadal: Worse players than David Ferrer won a Grand Slam title

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA http://bit.ly/2RJrLjs

No comments