Breaking News

Novak Djokovic's wife explains ways to stay fit

The Novak Djokovic's wife, Jelena, launched her own website a few weeks ago and she has already been having a lot of success. For the whole Djokovic family, the health and wellbeing is a priority. Jelena, who was with Novak in Abu Dhabi during the Mubadala World Tennis Championship last month, said that there are many activities you can do in order to stay healthy. "The one thing that immediately drops out of my daily routine is exercising, which I really am not proud of", wrote Jelena. "When that happens, it gets really frustrating because I live in an environment where the sport is the way we live. Imagine now me doing all but sports and hoping it will go unnoticed… lol. I love exercising outdoors by the sea, in the park, or on my balcony. I have my yoga flow, I do my squats, burpees, and planks. I love swimming, biking, running… and when the opportunity presents I hit a few balls on the tennis court and do some kickbox. This is something I am working on also for the sake of my kids. I would love for them to acquire healthy habits and I need to lead by example. Their dad is a great example, but when the going gets tough, they can use me as an excuse for why they skipped their routines, and I don’t want to be the black sheep in the family. So the inner work continues."

Jelena also thinks that evolving as a person during your whole life is the key: "Learning about yourself never stops. I always change, and my body asks for different things, so I have to listen carefully because sometimes the things I enjoy the most become my enemies all of a sudden."

Kia Motors has been the main sponsor of the Australian Open for years and Rafael Nadal has been the brand ambassador since 2005. In honor of this co-operation, the Melbourne-based artist Danielle Weber made a mural of Rafa and Kia Motors car at Melbourne Park. Weber spent a week on it. Speaking about her experience, he said: 'I was so excited when Kia asked me to paint this mural – I played tennis for over 10 years and was a ballgirl at the Australian Open for many years. I actually was a ballgirl for Rafa too, and he was always so lovely. I do enjoy watching tennis and am a big fan of Rafa – I think he’s amazing on and off the court.'

ALSO READ: Rafael Nadal: Worse players than David Ferrer won a Grand Slam title

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA http://bit.ly/2RjSwLW

No comments