Breaking News

Rafael Nadal comments on Hewitt-Tomic tense situation

In press conference at the Australian Open Rafael Nadal commented on the controversial case between Lleyton Hewitt and Bernard Tomic that is getting very popular in Australia. The Spaniard said: 'Everyone has his own personality, no? I will not pretend everybody is like me. Is normal. Answering your question, I will not say a thing that I don't know all what's going on out there. I have a good relationship with Bernard, I have a good relationship with Lleyton. I don't know. Will be more normal if they sit and they talk more than do this thing here in the media, of course. But is out of my business and is out of what I really know. Things sometimes are more difficult than what you feel from outside.'

Nadal feels pleased with his Australian Open run so far: 'The only thing that I can say is I won three good matches, and now I have another tough opponent in front that he's playing great. He started the season at a very high level. So going to be a very big test for me. That's why I'm here, to try to see how I am. At the same time, to try my best every day. Tomorrow is a good day for practice little bit more, keep doing things that I can keep improving. But I like the position where I am today, of course.'

ALSO READ: Rafael Nadal: Worse players than David Ferrer won a Grand Slam title 

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA http://bit.ly/2U50UM2

No comments