Breaking News

Djokovic: 'I had deeper conversations with my coach rather than my dad'

In an interview with Jay Shetty, Novak Djokovic recalled his childhood and teenage years where his dearest ones helped him to become the player and the person he is today.

The Serb said: "I was learning to learn a lot from my parents and continue to learn, and from my tennis mother so that has helped me to feel like being open-minded and understand but obviously I went through my phases and through the process of learning and dealing with these emotions. Although I felt when I started travelling myself because at 16-17 I started having my coach and I did not get too deep with the conversations with my father and my dad and I felt that there were subjects I would like to talk about and especially in teenage years you are experiencing so many changes and I was so much in tennis that I did not have time for my school Activity, then live what friends and students go through and then I remember I started sharing so much with my coach that I remember my dad was like, Don't you share that with me, because first of all I have never shared these conversations with you and I don't feel we can resonate on that level and we also tried but it never worked out but he was understanding and that I also have to have people that are close to me and influence me on different levels. And that's helped me a lot to develop", concluded the Serb.

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA https://ift.tt/2WCD6jX

No comments