Breaking News

I have some obsessions in my life, says Rafael Nadal

Has Rafael Nadal obsessions in his life? Palladium Magazine asked him this question in Mexico. Nadal, who has been doing routines on court before starting every point, said: "Not as many… but I do have some, which I’m not about to share (laughter)."

Asked about the advice he would give parents of promising players, Nadal replied: "Above all, that it should be something the boy or girl wants to do, and that they should enjoy it. You shouldn’t force them in that sense. It should be enjoyable for the child."

Nadal believes he is privileged to travel around the world: "I think those of us who are at the top of the tennis world are tremendously fortunate because we stay at good hotels and travel in comfortable aeroplanes. We are very fortunate because we make a living doing the thing we love most. That’s the case with me."

Nadal concluded speaking about one of his passions: "Since I’m from the Balearic Islands, I’m familiar with the islands and I like each and every one of them. Ibiza is world-famous, and Usuhaïa has managed to become a world leader. I think it offers one of the best atmospheres you can possibly find. It has managed to position itself worldwide and become known everywhere, and it’s also helped promote Spain and Illes Balears."

Nadal withdrew from Miami and he will play the Monte Carlo Masters in April.

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA https://ift.tt/2U8aKkU

No comments