Breaking News

Pennetta:'I want to spend as much time as possible with my husband,our son'

In an interview to La Repubblica, the 2015 US Open winner Flavia Pennetta commented on her life as a former player. In June 2016 she got married to the tennis player Fabio Fognini, then in May 2017 they became parents of a son called Federico. "I am absolutely happy to be a mother and enjoy moments with myself as well. But now if I have to choose between family and something that makes me go away from Fabio and Federico for a long time, I would never do it. So I do not take commitments and I want to spend as much time as possible with Fabio who is my most important person in life", said Pennetta.

Asked what she misses of tennis, Pennetta added: "The training routine. But I missed it since the very beginning, just after stopping. But I try to be fit of course!"

She enjoyed all the moments she lived around the world in tennis: "Tennis made me see things, do experiences, learn languages. And I lived with men a lot, surrounded by men, and at some point they were saying that speaking to me was like to speak with a man."

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA https://ift.tt/2TKulY2

No comments