Breaking News

Roger Federer and Dominic Thiem - Amazing rally on the backhand side

Watch Dominic Thiem hit a backhand that nobody would be able to stop in the 2019 BNP Paribas Open final. Roger Federer was definitely disappointed with his three-set loss, but in press conference he said that he heads into the Miami Open being confident: "The body is perfectly fine. That also always keeps me upbeat, and I feel it's a privilege when I feel this way leaving a tournament,” Federer said. “I have been playing every single day for the past three weeks. I can be very happy and proud of that fact. I feel really good, so why shouldn't I go into the tournament and to the event confident?” We will see how the Swiss will do in Florida adapting to the new conditions.

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA https://ift.tt/2Y9erVV

No comments