Breaking News

Roger Federer: I had new experiences during six-month break in 2016

In an interview to Tennis Channel, Roger Federer shared how his daughters, Myla and Charlene, and sons, Leo and Lenny, reacted to his six-month break in 2016.

Federer and his family are used to traveling all over the world, but it was a different time two years ago. "They knew why I was around because when I had the surgery and I was in crutches they get like frightened and they become extremely helpful and then when you start to feeling better again you start to get naughty again, so that was interesting to see that and then in the second part of the year when I couldn't play, for the first part they see that they have to be careful with me, because maybe my knee wasn't well or I told them, Look, I can't carry you right now, I cannot run after you just because I need to save my knee, they have heard that many many times so I have been sometimes super tired so that was nothing new for us to spend six or seven weeks all in the same place, and that's something that we or me, I have never had as a player, ever since back in '99 and they have never had that with me as a dad as well," said Federer.

"So from that standpoint with Mirka and the kids it was just so nice to decide where do we want to be with no obligations than just being together and we could choose where we wanted to be and that was a joy," he added. 

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA https://ift.tt/2Tk59Tc

No comments