Breaking News

'What a pundit Annabel Croft is' - Jose Mourinho praises tennis presenter

In an interview to The Telegraph, the football coach Jose Mourinho praised the TV presenter Annabel Croft's abilities. Mourinho is a passionate tennis fan and he attended the Queen's Club matches several times in the past. “Annabel Croft, what a pundit. Wow, Martin Brundle. I learn a lot when I listen to them", said Mourinho.

He also spoke about the values of the sports: “People used to say that you learn more with defeat. Maybe there is some truth in it. I feel my natural habitat is winning. This is the first time when I didn’t win any trophy for 18 months. Some guys don’t win any trophies for 18 years. I didn’t win any trophy for 18 months. Now I have time for thinking, reflection, trying to understand everything and trying to be more ready for the next one that is coming. I know it is coming. It hasn’t come yet because what has come along, I didn’t want.”

Mourinho is looking for a club after that his experience at the FC Manchester United ended on a bad note. Several things need to work in order to reach an agreement: “I don’t want an internal conflict. I want internal empathy. And then your conflict is on Sunday on the pitch when you play against somebody who wants to steal your three points. That’s the moment of the conflict. I don’t know if it is a bad translation from Portuguese to English but focus on these two words, ‘structure’ and ‘empathy’. I want to work with structural empathy. A club is a structure, a complex structure where the manager is an important part of that structure but he is not the structure. I want to work in a club that understands there is a structure in place."

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA https://ift.tt/2FkvmNU

No comments