Breaking News

Carlos Moya reveals Rafael Nadal's biggest quality

In an interview to Le Monde, Rafael Nadal's coach Carlos Moya commented on his cooperation with the 17-time Major winner. "He does not absolutely do everything I ask him to do because he is 32 years old, and I am not saying that I am always right. I always try to give him my opinion, he says what he thinks. Sometimes he follows my advice, sometimes he doesn't, but there is nothing more normal", said Moya.

What is the quality that surprises Moya the most? "Probably his fighting spirit and the intensity he puts in. This is probably what makes him different than other players."

"I do not think I brought something in particular. It's mostly about hearing another voice. I remember him of the little things that he probably was told of many times... But when it comes from a different person, it's useless."

On how the game evolved, Moya concluded: "I know that today's tennis is much more physical than how it was 30 years ago and players are much more powerful, but I want to believe there is still room for the strategy. That's a point we work on a lot with Rafa, he often changes his strategies during the matches. But I would not say that today's players are thinking less.

On his passion for football, Moya concluded: "It's a big sport, the biggest sport in the world, I love to watch it especially the big matches, World Cup, Euro."

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA http://bit.ly/2XV4z0Z

No comments