Breaking News

Ferrer: Roger Federer was the toughest player to play. Here is why...

Who was the most complicated player in David Ferrer's career? In an interview to Razon, the world No. 3 said: 'Federer, without any doubt. He didn't allow me to play. The good thing is that before when I faced him I knew that I was in the late stages of any tournament', admitted Ferrer, who lost to Federer all the 17 times they faced each other.

The most beautiful win in his career: 'I take the day where I defeated Juan Martin del Potro in the Davis Cup in Sevilla. And also with the teammates like Feliciano, Verdasco, Rafa...'

Ferrer also explained why he once worked with a mental trainer: 'It was a personal psychologist and he helped me to know myself better, know that you cannot always be perfect and that there is no drama. The 2016 year was the most complicated one because I was affected by the pressure after spending a lot of years at the top. It's something that affects you mentally, but you learn to be more positive and you appreciate more what you did. I wished I had a psychologist before, but just to face the day by day on a good note, because if you are doing well personally, it helps you do well on a professional level.'

ALSO READ: Rafael Nadal: Worse players than David Ferrer won a Grand Slam title

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA http://bit.ly/2Gm17FE

No comments