Breaking News

Jaume Munar: 'Zverev is a great player, it's a magical moment for me'

Jaume Munar feels excited with his three-set win over Alexander Zverev in Marrakech. In a post game interview, the Spaniard said: “Sascha is a great player and this is a magical moment for me. I’m very happy. I feel very well here and this victory means a lot to me.”

Jo-Wilfried Tsonga defeated the defending finalist Kyle Edmund. “It's always great to beat a Top 20 player and very motivating. I will have a day off tomorrow and hope to continue playing well,” Tsonga said.

Another Frenchman, Gilles Simon, reached the quarter-finals: “I was positively surprised with how well I played today. Lately, I have played very well in practice, but not during the matches. Today, I was happy with how I played. I’m happy with my level during those first two matches on clay and I’m feeling well here in Marrakech.”

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA http://bit.ly/2Pacq7H

No comments