Breaking News

Nick Kyrgios and Roger Federer are rare talents, claims Andre Agassi

In an interview with Tribune de Geneve, the eight-time Grand Slam winner Andre Agassi praised some of the greatest players of today's tennis. "I love Gael Monfils. What an athlete, it's really fun to see him play! Nick Kyrgios too. A rare talent. And Roger Federer obviously. Rafael Nadal's emotional intensity is something new. I do not understand how he does not end up exhausted. He goes on."

Asked how he picks his partners to work with, Agassi replied: "I have many offers and I carefully choose. I have to feel that it's a real brand that values I can see myself with. They also have to support my Foundation, otherwise, I do not get involved with it. And that's why I like Lavazza philosophy. They have been working in the world of tennis for almost a decade. Working with them, I also feel that I keep helping in the development of the sport behind the scenes."

It is rumoured that Hollywood may play his biography. Who would be able to be in Agassi's shoes? "Ed Norton! To be honest, there was a real project towards this direction and we met each other a ton of times to speak of it. But in the end that has not happened. But it's okay, I do not want to see myself on the big screen."

Agassi has been working with Grigor Dimitrov as a consultant by time to time.

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA http://bit.ly/2GIAYSO

No comments