Breaking News

Petra Kvitova: 'I don't plan to become mother soon'

In a recent interview, Petra Kvitova commented on the chances to see her become a mother in the future. The 29-year-old Czech player said: "Some people of my age that I know have children. But among tennis players, there are not so many mothers. So I do not think about it yet."

Kvitova says you will have to wait for a few years to see her pregnant. "I will not definitely be willing to play at 35 years."

She also spoke about her post-career plans: "I'd like to open a beauty room. Treatments, cosmetics. But I am sure I will stay in the sport. I plan to run and to maybe still play tennis."

Asked if friendship exists in tennis, Kvitova replied: "You can find friends but it's not easy. We are rivals. I often to do on my own. I still have a great team around me but I still have to travel, go to the airport, pack bags. Usually, I am not at home, so I do not have time to see my closest ones, spend time at home with my family and friends. But I am used to it."

Kvitova finally commented on Su-Wei Hsieh's atypical game: "I think that she's bringing something unusual to the game. You know she looks like, I don't really care, I'm just here, I'm just walking. But then, like, when she started to play, it's like, Oh, my God, where she's putting those balls? You can't really see where she's putting those balls."

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA http://bit.ly/2ZItne7

No comments