Breaking News

John Isner to become father again. Sloane Stephens gets engaged

John Isner has been going through some happy times off the tennis court. In December 2017 the American got married to his longtime girlfriend Madison McKinley, then in September 2018 they became parents of a child called Hunter Grace, and now Madison is pregnant again, as announced by herself through her Instagram account.

Isner is trying to recover from a foot injury that he suffered during his straight-set Miami Open final loss to Roger Federer. "He just kind of blocks it back", the American said analyzing Federer's great return. "Whereas Novak Djokovic, when he's locked in, he just kind of rips it back, doesn't block it too much. You know, Roger was standing in close, as well, just reacting very well and very fast to my serve. I mean, he's something else. He was making a lot of returns back, blocking them back. You know, I needed to come out, especially in that first game, and really try to assert myself. You know, I didn't serve a particularly great game, but he made me pay for it. I knew he was going to play well today. I knew he was seeing the ball very big. Certainly, that was the case. I wasn't up to the task in the first set, that's for sure."

Meanwhile, another American player, the WTA world No. 8 Sloane Stephens, announced she got engaged to Jozi Altidore.

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA http://bit.ly/2ZP8C0w

No comments