Breaking News

Nadal, Federer, Djokovic, Thiem are the best players for technique -Bresnik

In an interview to Der Standard, Dominic Thiem's coach Gunter Bresnik commented on their choice to pick Nicolas Massu as a main coach for the season.

"Dominic is (almost) 26 years old and he is still perceived by the public as a little kid", said Bresnik. "I always said that my final goal as Dominic's coach is to make him independent. I wish him to win a Grand Slam, I would not be jealous of it. We worked together for a long time and we built a solid base when he was 15 years old. The years from 10 to 20 of age are the most important ones for a coach. If you do something wrong, your player will not have success. Dominic is an absolute world-class player and he is a great person. He is someone who goes step by step. For me and for the 90 per cent of experts he is the best player in terms of technique in the world with Djokovic, Federer and Nadal."

In an interview, Jeremy Chardy praised Federer's talent and longevity. Speaking to L'Equipe, the Frenchman said: "He plays for passion, he wants to become a legend even more and win as most titles as possible. I found it fascinating at his age, with the record he has, having all these motivations. I admire him for it. He wants to win, win and win. And for his game, of course. He is able to do everything, he has an unbelievable hand. I like to see him playing. He is funny to watch, I like his aggressive game with a lot of variety. He suits to the opponent, he always makes little tactical adjustments depending on how he faces."

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA http://bit.ly/2H2OKi7

No comments