Breaking News

'Novak Djokovic has a long way to go before reaching Federer's Majors'

Speaking on Amazon Prime the former player Gilles Muller commented on Novak Djokovic's momentum. Muller was surprised by the Serb's low results in the recent times after winning his 15th Grand Slam title in the Australian Open. "I thought the way that Djokovic was playing at the beginning of the year, he would maybe have another year where he would dominate as he did in the past", said Muller. "But then I thought he was struggling again in Indian Wells and Miami. He didn’t look very positive to me on the court. Didn’t have positive energy or positive attitude. It reminds me of a couple of years back when he had the same thing, he won the French Open in 2016. After that, you always felt he was in a bad mood and wasn’t happy on the court. It seemed like the same way in Indian Wells and Miami. So it depends on how he is. If he has a couple more years like last year, I think he’s one that’s going to break the record. But there is a long way to go.”

Meanwhile in the Munich Open Diego Schwartzman commented on his relationship with Diego Armando Maradona: "We met many times each other in the past. Sometimes he sends me a text message or calls me for wishing me good luck or congratulating me. D10S shows up on my mobile phone, this is how I have saved it."

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA http://bit.ly/2vA4ZO7

No comments