Breaking News

Novak Djokovic: 'Losses were like a drama for me in the past'

In an interview to ABC Novak Djokovic commented on what winning means to him. The Serb said: "It's a good question, I am still discovering it. Wins, although more the losses, are big lessons. I learn a lot from losses, much more than the wins. All of us wants to win, we want big victories and holding titles, that's why we compete. First, it was only tennis, winning or losing. And if I lost, it was a bit of drama, a disappointment that lasted for a very long time, weeks or even more if it was a big loss. But now I forget it much quicker. I have a family, I am a father and I have been professional for 15 years... I keep wanting to write history, win Majors and be No. 1, that's obvious. But on the court I felt empty, angry, I suffered more... all this mixture of emotions was experienced by me only in tennis and that's a great opportunity to learn all this. Tennis gave me an opportunity to share messages through a platform. My philanthropic ideas, the education..."

Djokovic was in Marbella prior to the Madrid Open. "Marbella is one of the nicest places in the world. My brother has been living there for five years, his wife too. That's our home. I keep living in Monte Carlo, I have been there for ten years, that's where my children have grown up."

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA http://bit.ly/2E4rwao

No comments