Breaking News

Rafael Nadal: 'Things do not change fortnight. It's a process'

Rafael Nadal was satisfied with his straight-set win over Frances Tiafoe. After dealing with injuries and an upset stomach, the Spaniard is getting closer to his best shape. "Personally, I'm feeling very well, which is the most important thing besides anything else. And from that base, I think that I can achieve anything, as I said yesterday, I don't need to repeat it again. First of all, you have to be good emotionally. You need to have the energy to be able to go forward. Right now I have it, I have the joy, I have the energy to be able to do it. And after all, you have to go through a process, you need to give yourself some time.

I'm not a big believer that things click night to day. I think that things change step by step and more when you come from a complicated process like the one that I have experienced. And for me, there is a really key thing, which is stability. I think that I have again the stability. I have been able to play two matches pretty solid. I haven't done super good things, but I haven't committed any errors. This is the base of my game. From that base, I have to just keep on going, keep on improving, keep going ahead, keep adding ingredients to the game I have right now, which is quite good. If I manage to add the proper ingredients quickly, I will be ready to compete for both this week and next week in Rome, too."

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA http://bit.ly/2Wv9Dc5

No comments