Breaking News

Rafael Nadal: 'Tiger Woods is probably my favorite sportsman'

In a press conference, Rafael Nadal praised Tiger Woods's Augusta Masters win. The Spaniard, who also paid tribute to the American through his social media channels, said: “He’s probably my favourite sportsman in the world since a long time ago. I’m a big fan of his. It has been tough years for him and I can’t be more happy about the victory. You imagine all the processes and all the hard work that he had to do to be back on a golf course. It’s so difficult all the things that he did. Finally winning a Grand Slam again, especially in Augusta, probably his favourite one, it means everything for him. So I’m just very, very happy.”

Nadal, who last watched a Woods's performance live at The Bahamas in November 2017, praised Woods's desire to go through injuries. "What happened during the last year for Tiger is an inspiration for everyone, not just for me. He’s a good example of passion for sport, discipline in terms of hard work and love for the game. That’s what he for sure feels to be back where he is. The celebration, when he was walking with his family, is one of the moments I will not forget.”

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA http://bit.ly/2J7QclP

No comments