Breaking News

Roger Federer vs Dominic Thiem Highlights (HD) 2019 Madrid

Watch highlights as Dominic Thiem saves two match points against Roger Federer, and Rafael Nadal and Stefanos Tsitsipas advance on Friday at the Mutua Madrid Open. The Austrian, speaking of his win in press conference, said: "I think the grass court win was in his bad year when he had injuries, so I don't really count that one. But this year, of course, Indian Wells, and also now, was amazing. And I think my strokes, I can hurt him with my strokes, especially on his backhand. And facing him, it always requires my absolute best game and also a little bit luck, which I both had in Indian Wells and also here, and that's why I won these two matches."

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA http://bit.ly/2VuDmFC

No comments