Breaking News

Roger Federer vs Richard Gasquet Highlights (HD)

Watch highlights as Roger Federer, Novak Djokovic and David Ferrer advance on Tuesday at the Mutua Madrid Open. Following his win over Roberto Bautista Agut, Ferrer said: "It is true I was a bit more nervous than normal because I was talking with my team and when I was warming up everyone is looking at you. Everyone has come from Javea, my home town, to look at me and it's been a different feeling, it's true. But very soon I started to be with my team, talk with them, and we just face it as a normal match. I did my routine and at the beginning, I felt a bit different but then I just started playing and I accepted and I was improving step by step so before the match I knew that was going to be the way. I knew the beginning was going to be tough because there were going to be a lot of emotions but then it was all fine."

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA http://bit.ly/2VUHLRs

No comments