Breaking News

Toni Nadal: I loved seeing Roger Federer and Novak Djokovic

In an interview to La Ventaja, Toni Nadal was asked if he misses tennis now that he is not Rafael's coach anymore."I do not miss the competition. During the first year I did, but now I am happy with what I do, I am in tennis at another level, helping younger players of our Academy and very happy with how things are going. Everything has changed lately. My daily life is to be in the Academy when I am in Mallorca, following the training sessions of the younger guys we have. I also hold speeches in companies, I do tennis things in different places around the world and that's how my days go. I was lucky to live very good experiences which allowed me to be in the best place in the world and see a kid being coached by me winning French Open, Wimbledon, US Open and Australian Open. I loved seeing Roger Federer, Novak Djokovic, Andy Murray, Guillermo Coria, David Nalbandian. The experiences I have been doing over all those years are unbelievable and I am grateful for having lived those.

"You have a way to practice: always at a high intensity, I like the commitment and the effort. I like that when a kid heads into the court gives everything but not physically, but especially mentally and that he puts the five senses in what he is doing. Rafa got used to practice like this and he had the right characters to do it," concluded Toni, who split with Rafael in the end of 2017.

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA http://bit.ly/2Eqw5Mv

No comments