Breaking News

We only have one Roger Federer, Nadal and Djokovic - Kuhn

The Spanish player Nikola Kuhn believes that there should be less pressure on the Big Three players. In an interview to Punto de Break, Kuhn said: "We only have one Rafa Nadal, one Roger Federer and one Novak Djokovic. You have to put the younger guys aside, applaud if they did it well because they will be something, sometimes the pressure can get to make a player tired."

On his coach Ivan Navarro, Kuhn added: "The results we expected did not happen, there were things I could have done better but the team's mentality is clear and every time I understand them better. Knowing what they ask me, you see the progression much more. Every time he surprises me more, he is someone who is very patient and trusts me, I did not expect something like this. Sometimes I tell him: "How it's possible to be so patient? You are so calm". He always gives me time, over the time I will improve and that's one of his best things. Thanks to that, every day I learn to handle new situations and improve as a person."

"In the past I had a lot of doubts especially in several areas of my game, I know that I have to improve all the shots and take confidence in those tournaments, but every time I put my foot on the court and I start playing I surprise myself, I know that I do things that not everyone see all the days. My new team also gives me a lot of confidence and at the same time asks for the maximum."

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA http://bit.ly/2UV9Fs3

No comments