Breaking News

Zverev:'Life has not changed too much since I beat Roger Federer, Djokovic'

In an interview to IoDonna Magazine, Alexander Zverev was asked how much life has changed for him since he won the ATP Finals defeating Roger Federer and Novak Djokovic back to back. "It has not changed too much! I am always myself, Sascha, the same person, with the same friends and ambitions. The win over Novak Djokovic in the final was an amazing confidence boost: now I know that I can achieve all my dreams in tennis. But my life is the same", said the Hamburg native.

Asked what his maiden Grand Slam title would be in his dreams, Zverev replied: "Oh God I could not really a choice. Any of the four: the first one that destiny has for me."

On his relationship with the eight-time Grand Slam winner Ivan Lendl, who became his coach last year, Zverev added: "Ivan helped me understand how to be more aggressive on court and he explained me some other details that he, as a former legend, knows. We should not forget that it was my father Alexander to teach me how to play tennis in Hamburg. He is still my coach. I always travel with my father. My mother stays home sometimes. But for me, in order to have a balance inside, I'd better have both. My brother Mischa is ten years older than me, he is a tennis player. Following his example, without my parents putting too much pressure on me, was natural."

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA http://bit.ly/2XYesLm

No comments