Breaking News

Players should complain about Nick Kyrgios behaviour, says Pioline

In an interview, the former French player Cedric Pioline commented on Nick Kyrgios' controversial behaviour on court. "At my time, when I was playing, he would have been fired! I am surprised that the other players are not saying anytime: 'But what are you doing? Stop!' He is free to do a bit what he wants... It's true that he has a huge potential, but his career is unknown. He can go much higher. There are many fans who like him, we do not necessarily go seeing high-level tennis, we go seeing Kyrgios because at some point we know he will do something... That's a shame."

Meanwhile, Novak Djokovic's wife Jelena said: "My role in the Novak's career is to love and support him. I feel he is going through a brilliant path. I am proud of his strength, focus and love. I do not care when someone says Novak does not train enough. People who are not present in his life says something that they do not know. When he starts doubting of himself and loses belief, he gets back on the right path. The daily routine is the key."

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA http://bit.ly/31V0sVy

No comments