Breaking News

Andy Murray reveals private conversation with Jose Mourinho

In a press conference at Queen's Club, Andy Murray revealed details about his private conversation with the football (soccer) coach Jose Mourinho. Murray said: "I chatted with him a little bit. I was literally about to start practicing, but I met him a couple of times before. He loves his tennis. And, yeah, he obviously, you know, knows what it's like to sort of stay at the top of a sport for a very, very long time. Yeah, he just wished me well. Was asking a bit about my hip and asked him what he was up to, try and see if he was going to come to Arsenal... But, yeah, wasn't giving anything away."

On his brother Jamie, he added: "I know he loves playing at this tournament. He really enjoys coming here, and I have always enjoyed it and played some of my best tennis, and, yeah, it's a nice thing obviously to do. Hopefully keep it going for a few more years."

On what his thoughts were heading into Queen's, Murray concluded: "I didn't know what to expect, and obviously I had tough, tough draw, as well, playing the top seeds in the first match and never played with Feli before. So, yeah, I didn't have high expectations at all. Yeah, I think things have probably got a little bit better maybe with each match, as well. Definitely on the return side of things, that's probably the thing I was most happy with today. And, yeah, I didn't expect to be playing in the final, no, that's for sure."

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA http://bit.ly/2X0ftl9

No comments