Breaking News

Roger Federer's favorite food revealed!

In an interview to w radio Chris Jackman of Team 8 management company spoke about his visit to South America ahead of the exhibition matches that Roger Federer will play against Alexander Zverev and Juan Martin del Potro. Jackman said: "I liked a lot the Movistar Arena, it's very modern and very intimate in the same time. I know there are 12,000 people."

Asked if the match in Chile will be played, the American replied: "Of course we are all very careful about it, we are waiting and it's still scheduled on November 19 and it has not changed."

Asked about the things players asked for, Jackman replied: "Roger is a very calm person. Before every match he eats some pasta, that's his favorite food. In Colombia it will be the same. He is taking the match very seriously and he is preparing. Roger still says it's the crowd that touched him the most in 2012 in Bogota and that he expects it to be passionate again. He loves the sport, he is passionate. He likes getting to know new places. On this tour he will be back to Bogota, will get to know Ecuador, Chile and will be back to Mexico."

Speaking ahead of the ATP Finals in London, Federer said: "I remember well how I qualified for the first time in 2002 in Shanghai. In 2001 I was already close and I had hoped until the end. I was very satisfied just like now. In these tournaments I usually do well."

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA https://ift.tt/2KhMvd4

No comments