Breaking News

Simona Halep wins special trophy after defeating brother in garage tennis match

Simona Halep locked horns with her brother, Nicolae, in an improvised tennis match inside her house’s garage. The match of the siblings was tight and the pressure was high until the last point. Finally, Halep managed to win the clash and claim the highly awaited trophy, a sweet bread.

“I played for many trophies in my career, but I’ve never competed for something like this and I am very proud that I won. I can’t wait to eat this sweet bread, I will enjoy it. I’ll share it with my brother,” says Simona.

“It was interesting, especially because I arranged the court. I remembered childhood times, when I used to do this in my house, because we didn’t have a garage.”



from Tennis World USA https://ift.tt/2VHwH8p

No comments