Breaking News

Olya Sharypova hits back at Alexander Zverev: Are you afraid to tell the truth?

Alexander Zverev's ex-girlfriend Olya Sharypova claims to this day the German tennis star hasn't had the courage to step up and explain himself. 

After being accused of domestic violence by ex-girlfriend Sharypova, Zverev took to social media and said the accusations were "simply not true." 

It didn't take long for Sharypova to hit back at Zverev.

"My story just started. 'Simply not true.' I don't know if you wrote it or whoever is handling your Instagram, but to this day you had no courage to explain yourself directly. Because I'm not lying and we both know it. I'm not afraid to tell the truth, are you? I want to show all men, that let themselves act badly towards women, that we are not an accessory, we are not +1, we are not dolls, you can't do whatever you like. And if you thought I'd be quiet after all I've been through in that relationship, you were wrong. You failed to give me answers personally. So I did the same," Sharypova said an Instagram Story. 

Zverev strongly denied Sharypova's accusations 

"Then, there are the unfounded accusations my ex-girlfriend Olga Sharypova, whch I read in the media today. They make me very sad. We have known each other since we were children and shared many experiences together. I very much regret that she makes such statements. Because the accusations are simply not true. We had a relationship, but it ended a long time ago. Why Olga is making these accusations now, I just don't know. I really hope that the two of us will find a way to deal with each other again in a reasonable and respectful way," Zverev said in a statement released on his social media.

Also, Sharypova claimed that she has received lots of support since coming out with her story and she is grateful to everyone who has reached out to her.

"I want to express how grateful I'm for the colossal support I get every second. Thousands of messages where you tell your stories or just letting me know that you support me and believe me. I genuinely didn't expect that. I was mentally preparing to have this battle alone (not counting my friends and family). I was sure of getting a lot of negative responses, and I'm stunned and moved to tears at all these positive messages. You're amazing. Sending my love and gratitude," Sharypova said in an Instagram Story.



from Tennis World USA https://ift.tt/37U4uTB

No comments