Breaking News

Serena Williams signed her daughter Olympia for tennis lessons!

Serena Williams' daughter Alexis Olympia Ohanian Jr is already a big fan of her mother, and, between a funny shared with Serena and a few photos posted on social media by her mother, we saw that already at 3 years-old, Olympia is already taking the first tennis lessons.

Serena Williams recently posted her stories on Instagram to share a funny news about Olympia: her daughter will take her first tennis lessons, but it won't be her, Serena, who will teach her daughter: indeed, Serena will remain in the background.

Serena said: "I signed Olympia up for tennis lessons. Don't even start with me because I'm not giving her tennis lessons, I signed her up for some. But the lady has no idea that it's my daughter, so we ' ll see how that goes, "says Serena." I'm not a pushy mom, but I know how I like techniques, I want to make sure she's good at teaching Olympia some techniques. I know how to leave and be; I ' m not like an overprotective mom, no matter what Alexis says!"

To prepare Olympia for her lessons, Serena showed Olympia some film from one of her previous matches at the US Open and gave her tips.

        Visualizza questo post su Instagram                  

#serenawilliams #tennis #alexisolympia @serenawilliams

Un post condiviso da BCK:Celeb Kids & More (@officialbck) in data: 23 Ott 2020 alle ore 12:53 PDT



from Tennis World USA https://ift.tt/2TPTk9U

No comments