Breaking News

Sharypova: "Zverev told me that I was nobody and that he had the money"

The difficult moment on a personal level continues for the young and talented German tennis player Alexander Zverev. The latter, fresh from two consecutive successes in Cologne, is grappling with a delicate personal matter with his ex Olga Sharypova who accused the boy of domestic violence.

The two have long since closed relations, but a few days ago the girl posted this incredible message through social media: "She tried to strangle me with the pillow, put my head against the wall and blocked my arms. There was a time when I feared for life, this was not the first and not even the last time he got his hands on me in the course of our relationship."

Sascha's denial and Sharypova's new attack

After this post, Zverev published a long message on social networks where he made it clear that all this is false and that he does not understand the reason for this attack by his ex, the two have known each other for years and the German did not believe that the relationships they were so tense.

Through the German portal Amp.sport Olga Sharypova carried out a new attack by increasing the dose against the current number 7 in the world, here are her words: "It happened in New York where he, after the Laver Cup, used violence in my comparisons.

I didn't know what to do, in the course of our relationship there were strong psychological pressures and he said to me You are nobody, you have nothing! I have money and success!"

Then the girl continued:" I loved Sascha and I thought we would get over all this. When I left him I didn't feel ready to tell everything, but now I want to help other women. I have evidence like messages, photos, and I'm sure there are surveillance cameras outside the New York hotel that can certify my words. "

It is certainly a very difficult situation for the German tennis player and we will see how it will evolve in the coming weeks. At the Rolex Paris Masters, on the hard-courts of Paris-Bercy, the German played the first and the second round: he got a bye in the first round, while he defeated Miomir Kecmanovic in the second one.  Just At the ATP Rolex Paris Masters, ATP Masters 1000 in Paris-Bercy, Rafael Nadal got 1000 career wins! The Spaniard beat in three sets his countryman Feliciano Lopez to get another amazing goal.



from Tennis World USA https://ift.tt/357Svjh

No comments