Breaking News

Alexis Ohanian: "I hated tennis before I met Serena Williams!"

Alexis Ohanian and Serena Williams crowned thier dream of love on 17 2017: a very important date for the American champion who got married to the American businessman, co-founder and CEO of the Reddit. From their union, little Olympia was born and the three seem to be truly a perfect family.

To the microphones of CNN Ohanian told something about his life and his relationship with the tennis player, winner of 23 Grand Slam titles and certainly one of the strongest tennis players in history.

Alexis Ohanian hated tennis before meeting Serena!

Here are some statements: "I sat in the front row to see everything Serena does, to understand her role in the world and I discovered how different she is from others. I know how much she has worked for everything, not only as a woman but also as a black woman. At the same time Olympia will never question all the great work her mother has done and one day I will explain it to her, but I want to make her understand that I do my part too."

On racism Ohanian said: "To be honest I don't know how Serena does it. People think she and Venus got there easily, but that's not the reality. The path is hard, it's a shame that humanity doesn't know. enjoying the best of each of them and indeed it is daunting. Bad people are always present in our society."

Alexis Ohanian also explained how he lived tennis before and after meeting Serena: "I hated tennis for a long time, until I met my wife and tried to learn it. I am always a sports fan and when I watched a final closely I understood the privilege I had. Now I appreciate the world of tennis, I understand how the world of tennis is a difficult and intense world. In the world of technology we work very and really hard, but we have been naive since the work done by a professional tennis player, both physically and mentally, is absolutely on another level."

Meanwhile Serena  is spending relaxing days with her daughter Olympia, and recently she launched an entire collection of jewelry inspired by her three-year-old daughter. The By My Side collection ranges from diamond lock and key necklaces to matching mother and daughter stud earrings, with each piece celebrating their special love and bond. The jewelry designed by Serena herself, ranges from $ 85 to $ 875 for pairings of necklaces and more.

Serena Said: "Being a mom is very important, but also being a leader so that my daughter can look at me and say: This is what my mother did, I aspire to do it and I want to be better! It is really important to inspire the next generation because this is the future. Let's move on, I'm so proud and inspired by the women who do it day in and day out. I'm proud to be this little girl's mom."

On the Instragram post of the official page, you can read: "Introducing the By My Side collection by Serena Williams Jewelry. It’s jewelry for the moms and daughters who love each other through the highs and lows, and everything in-between. Because life is better when you’re By My Side."



from Tennis World USA https://ift.tt/3mvzSMn

No comments