Breaking News

John Isner Credits Happy Personal Life to Professional Success

Tennis - Top-ranked American John Isner says that being happy and settled in his personal life has also led to success on the court, after speaking about a year in which be completed the best season of his career, bought a house and became a father. In a recent interview, Isner says, “The timing of it has been perfect — the transition from us getting married, to moving to Dallas, to now starting a family while I’m still playing.That’s a huge reason why I played pretty well. I’ve worked out hard my whole career, but there’s something to be said for being very balanced personally and at ease. We’re so happy. That’s a huge reason why I played pretty well. I’ve worked out hard my whole career, but there’s something to be said for being very balanced personally and at ease.”

Isner won the Miami Open in 2018, the biggest title of his career and also reached the semi-finals at Wimbledon. His daughter, Hunter, attended the season-ending ATP Finals in London in November and Isner hopes that his wife and daughter will travel to Australia for the year's first Grand Slam. “It’s always going to be difficult leaving them if they’re not traveling with me. As I get older, I think it’s smarter to schedule better. That’s to preserve my mind and body. Staying home is an added benefit of that.”

Ranked No. 10 in the world, Isner will make his 2019 debut at the ATP event in Auckland before heading to the Australian Open.

Also Read - Marin Cilic Pulls out of ATP Event in Pune

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA http://bit.ly/2GJrjNK

No comments